Kong Zhi 孔芝 was the Grand Administrator of Nanhai commandery in the Jiaozhi region. During the late 170's he joined the rebel Liang Long 粱龍 who was making a rebellion throughout the region.
Kong Zhi was the Grand Administrator of Nanhai commandery in Jiaozhi, which was at that time a region subject to an Inspector, and not a province (Jiao province).
When the Wuhu rebel Liang Long was causing rebellion, Kong Zhi was one of two Han officials to join him, the other being Chen Shao 陳绍. The rebels attacked and occupied several cities in the region. The name Kong Zhi is not mentioned anymore after he joined Liang Long. Later, when Zhu Jun 朱儁 became Inspector of Jiaozhi to deal with the rebels, Chen Shao was his first victim (killed in battle) and later Liang Long was executed. Kong Zhi probably shared a fate similar to that of these two men.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 de Crespigny, A Biographical Dictionary of Later Han to the Three Kingdoms, biography of Kong Zhi page 395
- ↑ de Crespigny, Emperor Huan and Emperor Ling, Guanghe 4
- ↑ de Crespigny, A Biographical Dictionary of Later Han to the Three Kingdoms, biography of Zhu Jun pages 1161-3
- de Crespigny, Rafe. A Biographical Dictionary of Later Han to the Three Kingdoms. BRILL, 2007.
- —. Emperor Huan and Emperor Ling. Canberra: National Library of Australia, 1989.
- Sima Guang 司馬光 (1019–1086). Zizhi Tongjian 資治通鑒 [Comprehensive Mirror for Aid in Government].