The earliest Three Kingdoms-related events in Julu were probably the foundation of the Way of Great Peace (Tàipíng Dào 太平道) by the brothers Zhang Jue, Zhang Bao and Zhang Liang in the early 170's and the Yellow Turban Rebellion in 184.
- Guo Dian (184)
- Sima Zhi (appointed in 185)
- Li Shao (until 192)
- Dong Zhao (appointed in 192)
- Li Xiu (unknown, but during Cao Pi's reign)
People from JuluEdit
- Ju Gu 沮鵠 son of Ju Shou.
- Ju Shou 沮授 advisor of Yuan Shao.
- Ju Zong 沮宗 younger brother of Ju Shou.
- Li Fu 李孚 servant of Yuan Shang and Yuan Tan.
- Sun Kang 孫伉 member of leading families. Feared Gongsun Zan would outpower Yuan Shao.
- Tian Feng 田豐 advisor of Yuan Shao.
- Yang Xun 楊訓 protégé of Cui Yan
- Zhang Bao 張寶 brother of Zhang Jue.
- Zhang Jue 張角 founder of the Way of Great Peace and instigator of the Yellow Turban Rebellion.
- Zhang Liang 張梁 brother of Zhang Jue.
- Zhang Xiang 張翔 servant of Cao Cao.
- Zhang Zun 張尊 refused office under Yuan Shao and Cao Cao. Died at a great age.