Dr. Rafe's Generals of the South - The foundation and early history of the Three Kingdoms state of Wu; a book about the rise of the Sun clan. It is divided into three parts; the chapters about the "Father of Wu", Sun Jian, his oldest son "The Little Conqueror", Sun Ce and the founder of Wu, Sun Quan.
The Book was released in 1990 as No. 16 of the Asian Studies Monographs: New Series of the Faculty of Asian Studies at The Australian National University.
It is dedicated to the memory of George William Symes 1896-1980, soldier and scholar.
The book is limited available at:
List of ChaptersEdit
- South China during the Later Han Dynasty
- Founder of the Family: Sun Jian
- The Young Gentleman: Sun Ce
- To The Red Cliffs: Sun Quan 200 - 208
- Warlord State
- Struggle for Jing Province
- Claim to the Mandate 222 - 229
- Empire in the South
- An Essay on the Sources for the History of Wu 170-230
Users who have this bookEdit
Users who have this book might answer your questions or perhaps share this book with you if they have a legal PDF version of it.
- About this poll: Sources Reliability.