Fan Zeng 范曾 was a Major under the command of the General-in-Chief He Jin 何進.
Fan Zeng was ranked as major under the command of the General-in-Chief He Jin. During the 184 Yellow Turban Rebellion Fan Zeng was sent to Nanyang commandery in Jing Province where he defeated a group of Yellow Turbans.
- ↑ "後漢末有 ， " Li Daoyuan, Shuijing zhu chapter 31.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 de Crespigny, A Biographical Dictionary, biography of Fan Zeng, page 207
- ↑ "後漢末有 ，字子閔， " Li Daoyuan, Shuijing zhu chapter 31.
- de Crespigny, Rafe. A Biographical Dictionary of Later Han to the Three Kingdoms (23 - 220 AD). Leiden: BRILL, 2007.
- Li Daoyuan 酈道元 (d. 527). Shuijing zhu 水經注 “Commentary on the Water Classic”.