Chu Gong 褚貢 was the Grand Administrator of Nanyang commandery during the Yellow Turban Rebellion.
Very little is known about Chu Gong. In 184 A.D. he was the Grand Administrator of Nanyang commandery. On 23 April of that year he was attacked by Zhang Mancheng 張曼成, a gang leader of the Yellow Turban army. Chu Gong was later avenged by Qin Jie 秦頡, who had succeeded him as Grand Administrator of Nanyang.
- ↑ de Crespigny, A Biographical Dictionary of Later Han to the Three Kingdoms, biography of Chu Gong page 98
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 de Crespigny, Emperor Huan and Emperor Ling, Zhongping 1
- de Crespigny, Rafe. A Biographical Dictionary of Later Han to the Three Kingdoms (23 - 220 AD). Leiden: BRILL, 2007.
- —. Emperor Huan and Emperor Ling. Canberra: National Library of Australia, 1989.
- Fan Ye 范曄 (398–445). Hou Han shu 後漢書 “History of the Later Han”.
- Leban, Carl. Ts'ao Ts'ao and the Rise of Wei: The Early Years. Columbia University, Ph. D., 1971.
- Sima Guang 司馬光 (1019–1086). Zizhi tongjian 資治通鑒 “Comprehensive Mirror for Aid in Government”.